Welcome to the 2019 Season!
Are you looking for that once in a lifetime experience? Or maybe an exciting gift for a friend or loved one? Look no further! A flight in an open cockpit biplane is truly the “over the top” experience you will never forget. Many customers say their flight in the Stearman was the most exciting or greatest experience ever. The view of the landscape from an open cockpit is spectacular and breathtaking.
- Discover the Ultimate Experience of a lifetime!
- Biplane Rides and Flights over the beautiful Fauquier County Virginia countryside in an authentic World War II PT-17 Stearman Airplane
- Sightseeing Flights, Acrobatic (Aerobatic) Rides, Flight Instruction
- Fun for all ages – A great gift idea for your spouse, special friend or relative!
- The perfect unique gift idea for Birthdays, Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, Christmas, Anniversary or other!
- Located at the Warrenton Fauquier Airport in Midland Virginia
- Open 6 days a week, Monday through Saturday
- Conveniently accessible to Virginia, Maryland, and the Washington D.C. Metro area
(Click on tabs and drop down menus above for more information about ride descriptions, prices, directions, to see photos, videos and more!)
or Call: 540-219-3259
We are now enjoying our 17th season of operation!
Our season begins in April and runs through November 30 each year. We do sell gift certificates and take bookings for flights all year however. Please contact us with any questions you may have. Thanks for your interest and for your business!
Sincerely – David Brown
(click on images to enlarge)