Welcome To The 2018 Season! Call: 540-219-3259
Are you looking for that once in a lifetime experience or an exciting gift for a friend or loved one? Look no further! A flight in an open cockpit biplane is truly the “over the top” experience you will never forget. Many customers say their flight in the Stearman was the most exciting or greatest experience ever. The view of the landscape from an open cockpit is spectacular and breathtaking.
We do not book flights for the winter months (December through March) but we will resume flying in April. We are happy to book your flight now for the spring!
- Discover the Ultimate Experience of a lifetime!
- Biplane Rides and Flights over the beautiful Fauquier County Virginia countryside in an authentic World War II PT-17 Stearman Airplane
- Sightseeing Flights, Acrobatic (Aerobatic) Rides, Flight Instruction
- Fun for all ages – A great gift idea for your spouse, special friend or relative!
- The perfect unique gift idea for Birthdays, Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, Christmas, Anniversary or other!
- Located at the Warrenton Fauquier Airport in Midland Virginia
- Conveniently accessible to Virginia, Maryland, and the Washington D.C. Metro area
(Click on tabs and drop down menus above for more information about ride descriptions, prices, directions, to see photos, videos and more!)
or Call: 540-219-3259
Our season for taking flights in the biplane is from April 1st through November 30th each year. We do sell gift certificates and take bookings for flights year round however. Please contact us with any questions you may have. Thanks for your interest and for your business!
Sincerely, David Brown
(click on images to enlarge)